Saturday, June 25, 2016

Tarot Fanzine - Priestess


Hey guys! I am uploading a couple of drawings for a fanzine I am working in. The fanzine is about the Tarot cards, and in this edition the topic is the priestess card. Every artist participating in this fanzine has done two versions of a priestess. I've been inspired by some native american music groups when drawing this, also by the haka of the maori tribe. I want to say thanks to my good pal Marc Escachx who is a great friend from my childhood (also a great artist) and he got me in for the new edition of the Tarot fanzine. Finaly we are working together (eventhough it's been briefly), I always wanted to do something with him (don't misunderstand me please) finaly we are collaborating together in this project. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment